Re: persistent connections in multi interface

From: Tim Bannister <isoma_at_jellybaby.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 21:26:31 +0100

On 11 Aug 2011, at 21:17, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> For some reason (that most likely only can be seen in the server logs and/or by capturing TCP network traffic) the connection died immediately before anything was read. Then libcurl will close it, re-open and resend the request:

The server (and client) is implementing HTTP/1.1 according to RFC2068. RFC 2616 doesn't have a “keep-alive” token for the Connection: header. I am suspicious about the server-side code given that RFC2068 was obsoleted in 1999.

curl is behaving correctly here, I think.

--
Tim Bannister - isoma_at_jellybaby.net