Re: Polling on stray socket on sequential transfers.

From: andrew S <nifigase_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:57:15 +0400

First, thanks for fast reply.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 2:49 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, andrew S wrote:
> Your use of curl_multi_fdset() with the multi_socket API sounds rare so it
> wouldn't surprise me if there's something not properly polished there.

If this use of cURL sounds rare, what would be a more common way? In
our applications we need to perform not only sequential, but mainly
parallel transfers, and we need to poll not only on curl-provided
sockets, but on other sockets too. Should we completely rely on
CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION callback to control read and write fdsets?

Best regards, Andrew