Re: Accessing the Registry of remote computer through Curl\libcurl

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:53:45 +0200

On 19 June 2011 22:26, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011, pramodh manduri wrote:
>
>> Can i use Curl\libcurl to the access the registry keys of a remote
>> computer(Similar to Windows API like Regconnectregistry) ?
>
> If you can do that using one of the protocols libcurl supports, then I'd say
> the chance is good.

I don't think you can use any protocol that libcurl supports to access
the Windows registry. The Samba project would be a better place to
look. (Or related projects).

The most promising thing I could find after a quick look was this:
http://www.samba-tng.org/docs/tng/htmldocs/rpcclient.8.html

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>