AW: Question about SFTP

From: Chenevard Alfredo <alfredo.chenevard_at_axa-tech.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:07:14 +0200

Hi Daniel

What exactly you means with:

                support so that it would work similarly to how it
                currently works with FTP.....

On my point of view FTP under CURL didn't works with the -mget options

Alfredo

Alfredo Chenevard
AXA Technology Services Switzerland AG
Integration Platform
CH-8400 Winterthur, Paulstr. 12, Poststelle PL1.119
Tel:  +41 52 261 39 60
eMail: mailto:alfredo.chenevard_at_axa-tech.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message