Re: error when compiling cUrl in win xp with openssl using winbuild (command line)

From: Meir Yanovich <meiry242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 09:15:47 +0300

reading the PAQ , can't find any answer to my problem
also i read similar post like my , pointing to this solution .
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#Link_errors_when_building_libcur
but i already have this flag set in my application .
why even if i set USE_IDN=no its still complains about missing IDN libs
Thanks