Re: libcurl-sftp: upload multiple files

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:30:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011, Michael Wood wrote:

> Sorry, to clarify: "master mode" is something supported by OpenSSH. I don't
> know if libssh2 and therefore libcurl support it, though.

"Master mode" is the term OpenSSH uses where it allows new client connections
to a host to instead of setting up a new connection to the remote, adds a new
channel to the existing "master" connection.

This is all "plain" SSH protocol functionality that just is getting exposed
and used in a clever way by the openssh client. libcurl has no such ability,
but the underlying libssh2 library could be able to provide it if we just
wrote the code to make it do it. I have no plans in doing so.