Limiting the number of active connections/transfers.

From: Vladimir Grishchenko <vladgri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:21:03 -0700

I need to put a hard upper bound on the number of connections through libcurl, is there an easy way of doing it with libcurl? For example, there are CURLMOPT_MAXCONNECTS and CURLOPT_MAXCONNECTS options, but my understanding is that they only apply to cached idle connections that can be reused and libcurl will always attempt to open a new connection when requested and I need to roll out my own solution, is that correct? Thanks.

-Vladimir