Re: Problem when cross compile libcurl(7.21.4) from source on mac

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:08:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011, ³ÂÌìÖÛ wrote:

> Thanks for your advice! After looking at the config.log, I figure out
> that I passed LDFLAGS="-Wl,-syslibroot,$SDK $ARCHES $MINVER
> -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names, -lldap". The -lldap makes gcc report can't
> find file error.

Then you don't have the ldap library in your normal lib path.

> When I built the static libcurl and include in the project, I got the
> link error on ldap routine, so I thought I need to add -lldap. Now it looks
> like it's not the right way. Do you have idea on how to build it in the
> right way with ldap support?

The configure script is supposed to figure that out by itself, so it suggests
it isn't working as planned. Does configure find and use ldap functions?

After configure ran, try building curl with "make LIBS=-lldap" and see if that
makes things any different.