Re: Stall when uploading to sftp using multi interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 23:13:11 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Henry Ludemann wrote:

>> I've not yet been able to produce a fix.
>
> No worries, I'll continue having a look over the next few days.

Thanks for your help and patience. I've now committed a series of fixes to the
git repo, and I've enabled test 582 and it seems to run fine.

Of course we should check the build logs a while ahead to make sure it isn't
only doing good in my end! Please have a go and see if you can detect any
remaining problems.