RE: POST_QUOTE option failing during sftp for rename in Windows sftp serverū

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:34:16 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011, Naganathan Rajesh wrote:

PLEASE stop the top-posting, it makes it annoying to read the conversation...

> Does it mean that libcurl is not currently not doing libssh2_sftp_close()
> before executing POST_QUOTE?

No it does not. I'm saying that we do about the only thing we _can_ do (unless
there's a bug) and it looks much more like the bug here is in the server end.

Have you tried asking the teams behind those servers why this doesn't work?