whether to use Easy Interface or Multi Interface

From: amit paliwal <amit.ambitions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:56:24 -0500

Hi,

I have a situation where multiple connections are made with the Server in
different threads. Each thread will be having its own connection with the
Server, in this case:

Shall I use "easy interface" handle for each interface separately or I shall
use one "multi interface". Since each thread will be handling its own
socket, I felt even using Easy interface for each thread is ok. Although
Curl says for multiple simultaneous transfer we should use Multi interface,
but all my simultaneous transfers are on different sockets. If I use Easy
interface for each thread separately, then just want to know whether all
functions i Curl are reenterant or will it cause some harm to my
application?

Appreciate the inputs in advance.

--
Regards,