Re: Locking and multi on multiple connections.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:05:00 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010, Michael Menegakis wrote:

>> Are there other known conditions blocking may occur?
>
> There's definitely very rare locking on windows that didn't occur when I had
> made a version with pthreads. Any insight on what might be?

We're still talking about blocking, not locking, right?

Other than the documented areas where the multi interface doesn't fully do
non-blocking there might be A) be bugs and B) be undocumented blocking
sections. Without more specific info about what you're doing and when these
blocks occur and how long they are, it is very hard to guess.