RE: performance problem with new libcurl on Mac

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 21:22:02 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010, Vishakha Vaidya wrote:

(Please don't quote everything either, a quote is meant to only include
what's relevant and necessary for your content to make sense.)

> The setup, network everything is same, only thing changed is libcurl and
> this behavior is only on mac, so I was wondering if someone can give me
> directions where to look for possible causes.

I already asked a bunch of questions that could be a starting point. The
continuation then depends on the answers to some of those questions. We need
to narrow down things as much as possible.