behind the scenes of CURLOPT-commands?

From: Bobo Wieland <bobo_at_prisjakt.nu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:31:43 +0100

Hi (first post).

I need to do the equivalent of the following php-code using cURL directly:

$ch = curl_init($posturl);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postvars);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

I can't figure out everything and I canät find a guide online.

CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION == --location
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER == --insecure
CURLOPT_POST == --header "Expect:" //some bug causing it to fail
otherwize(?)
CURLOPT_HEADER == --include
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER == ???

--