converting a VC++ code (that uses libcurl) into a dll to be used in windows mobile

From: sheryl mathew <sherylmathew81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:16:42 +0430

--
 I used libcurl for creating a client side in VC++ that would upload a file
to a remote machine.The server side code is a php script.
Well, the client side and server side is same as that described in this
thread
http://efreedom.com/Question/1-1985345/Dev-CPlusPlus-Wininet-Upload-File-Using-HTTP
But I actually want to use this in my windows mobile and that too for a java
application. So I want to convert my libcurl client side code into a dll ,so
that my java application in the windows mobile device can call the VC++ dll
using jni. And it is here,where I am stuck.
I m trying to make a win32 smart device dll out of this code,but on
compiling I get this error:
Error 1 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/types.h': No such
file or directory F:\curl-7.21.2\curl-7.21.2\include\curl\curl.h 55
I have attached the sample too with the mail. Please help me to solve this.
Thanks in advance.