Added CURLAUTH_ONLY

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:51:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

Let me just make readers of the list aware of this little tiny feature I've
just added. I added CURLAUTH_ONLY:

     This is a meta symbol. OR this value together with a single specific
     auth value to force libcurl to probe for un-restricted auth and if not,
     only that single auth algorithm is acceptable.

     For example you can use CURLAUTH_DIGEST|CURLAUTH_ONLY to make libcurl
     first probe for what method to use, but yet only consider Digest to be
     acceptable.

     Using _only_ CURLAUTH_DIGEST without the CURLAUTH_ONLY field, will make
     libcurl explicitly use Digest right away and not do any probing.