Re: application gets hanged in curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:37:03 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010, Manish Pohnekar wrote:

> We are using the curl library in c++ libraries

Which libcurl version on what OS?

> our application is get hanged if the url is unable to load even after the
> timeout exceeds aproximake

So exactly what does libcurl do when it hangs (CURLOPT_VERBOSE is a good
idea)? How long time is your timeout? What protocols are you using?

> we are looking for setting such a way the even if the times to load url
> exceed the time out our application shoud not hang or gp in infinite loop
>
> we are using the following api in out code do we

Just seeing all CURLOPT_ options that exist somewhere in your source file
isn't helping us very much. What would help if you prensent the full source
code to a little app that repeats the problem.