Re: FW: smtp + SSL application hangs in case CABundleFile non-existent

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:26:27 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010, Alona Rossen wrote:

> Application hangs in case a fully qualified name of the certificate file is
> incorrect:

> * error setting certificate verify locations:
> CAfile: /export__/home/sambuild/certs/cacert.pem
> CApath: none
>
>> QUIT

Sorry, but I don't see how that can happen (barring an OpenSSL bug which I
find highly unlikely). Any chance you can set a break-point in the code and
follow it a bit (or sprinkle it with printfs) to see where/why it hangs?

I just tried to set it to something crazy and it certainly didn't cause any
problems for me. I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.8o.