Re: Cross-compiling libcurl x86 on Linux x64

From: Tom Edwards <t_edwards_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:42:03 +0100

  On 16/09/2010 8:23, Dan Fandrich wrote:
> Well, what does it produce? A 64 bit binary or does it fail? Do you have
> all the 32 bit -devel libraries available? Can you show us a sample
> compile command that the build system is using?
Like I said, I always get a 64-bit binary. I don't know what the -devel
libraries are, but I've happily built other 32-bit binaries and I'm not
getting any actual errors from libcurl's make. Here are the commands I'm
running:

$ ./configure --host i686-pc-linux-gnu
$ make
$ file ./lib/.libs/libcurl.so.4.2.0
./lib/.libs/libcurl.so.4.2.0: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64,
version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, not stripped