Re: Problem: winsock 10053

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 00:12:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010, Jogeshwar Karthik Akundi wrote:

> We use curl in HTTPS and CONNECT_ONLY option to connect to our server. After
> the connection is established, we send our custom data over the wire.
>
> In case of some of our clients, the amount of data uploaded to server is
> being pretty huge (200 MB in one hour around).
>
> They are frequently facing the problem of winsock 10053.

At what point? You mean while connecting?

And if you wireshark the TCP connection, does it reveal anything strange at
all?

   10053 is WSAECONNABORTED: "An established connection was aborted by the
   software in your host computer, possibly due to a data transmission time-out
   or protocol error."

... but I don't get any clues from that description! :-(