Re: [curl] multi: Fix compile warning on 64-bit systems.

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:13:32 +0200

Hi Ben,
Am 25.08.2010 01:40, schrieb Ben Greear:
> You could save my email as a foo.txt file or whatever, and use 'git am' to
> apply that?
that's all? And a followed commit then produces same as Daniel's commit
= you appear as author, and I as commiter?

> Personally, no big deal if I don't get attributed for such simple
> things though :)
well, this was a general Q - next time you or someone else comes up
something bigger ....

BTW. not sure what Daniel thinks, but at least for myself I can say that
I can quicker review a patch if there are some comments about what were
your thoughts, f.e. something like:
- msgs_in_queue comes as parameter from public API curl_foo(int *), so
cant be changed to size_t without breaking API, therefore for now a
cast; I believe something like that is the proper way to verify if a
patch if correct or not ...
(not sure now if the above is 100% correct, but I think I checked
something like that before I got stopped by git manual :) )

Gün.