Re: Autobuilds and testcurl.pl on Windows

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:21:19 +0200

Dan,
Am 20.08.2010 18:01, schrieb Dan Fandrich:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:16:00PM +0200, Guenter wrote:
>> Hi Dan,
>>> Not all non-configure platforms necessarily have the ability to copy files
>>> around automatically before a build.
>> any platform which you think of where this is might be a problem?
>> I was mainly thinking about those which are actually supported by
>> testcurl.pl, and I believe with those we can solve it like I said ...
>
> Probably not. Any platform powerful enough to run perl natively likely
> has an automated way to do this. I just didn't want you to forget about
> some of the lesser platforms!
yes, with Perl its never a prob to copy; though I was thinking of a
makefile 'prebuild' target (idependent of testcurl.pl can run or not),
and for that all whats needed would be a native copy command to do the
job; but if we have no native copy or cat command then I doubt we can
compile at all ...

Gün.