Re: [Patch] small HTTP POST Progress callback

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:12:48 -0700

>> attached is a patch that fixes a bug where Curl_pgrsSetUploadSize is not
>> called if the POST'd data is smaller than MAX_INITIAL_POST_SIZE. I have
>> added a simple test case to validate the fix but I am missing one for the
>> "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" case (I spend a lot of time on this one but
>> could not have it working).
>
> Can you pass on what you did so far and I can have a look at making it work?

Thanks Daniel! I actually had thrown out the test case and rewrote it
copying test565 and it worked. Please, find it attached.

I am not sure the results make sense as the data is 38 bytes long but
the progress displays a final 66 bytes (we likely add progress for the
authentication and / or the chunk part) but at least it covers this
case - and is showing progress now.

Regards,
Julien