Re: autobuilds uload form vanished

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:35:52 +0200

On 2 August 2010 09:07, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2010, Guenter wrote:
>
>> can you please give me a sample how I can alternately mail with curl?
>> tried:
>
>> curl -u user:pass --mail-from john.doe_at_nirwana.org --mail-rcpt
>> autobuillds_at_youknow.where -T mailbody.txt smtp://mail.nirwana.org
>>
>> but what's missing is:
>> - how to specify a subject
>
> Hah, lovely! ;-) I think you should make sure to append "Subject:
> autobuild\n\n" at the top of the "mailbody.txt" file.

Should the Subject not be handled in the same way as one adds HTTP
headers? Unless you think that should be used for the SMTP commands
rather, but I think QUOTE seems more appropriate for those.

Of course adding the headers into the mailbody.txt sounds like it
might be reasonable, as long as it's documented (I haven't checked if
it is.)

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>