renaming curl_SOURCES to CURL_ALLFILES

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 09:15:06 +0200

Hi,
seems my rename in src/Makefile.inc broke autoconf magic somehow ...
I searched through the whole source tree but found only those 2 places
where curl_SOURCES appeared, so thought this would be ok to rename - but
seems it is not, arg!
I've already everything in git to rename back, then alternately rename
CURL_SOURCES to CURL_CFILES, and tested this with autoconf / configure
and it builds, but before I do another useless commit I would like to
hear if this is then ok? And of course curious why the heck my rename
broke ...

Gün.