Custom FTP list command and --disable-http (with patch)

From: Jan Van Boghout <lists_at_macrabbit.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:28:56 +0200

Hello List,

When libcurl is configured with "--disable-http", FTP no longer uses the custom LIST command set with CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST. This because the handling of that option is enclosed in the preprocessor block disabling HTTP. I also think that the #endif CURL_DISABLE_HTTP was incorrectly marked, as it seems to end the proxy block instead.

I've attached a patch that moves the code and fixes the #endif annotation, but maybe it's a good idea to separate the FTP and HTTP custom request options in the future?

Cheers,
Jan