Re: Little help please

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:32:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 7 May 2010, Jihed M'selmi wrote:

Please read up on top-posting and our mail etiquette here:

         http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

> Actually, I am asking about how to include the libcurl into my program,
> because the include statement doesn't work properly.

There's only one official way to use the libcurl include:

#include <curl/curl.h>

... this of course requires that you have libcurl installed somewhere and that
you tell your compiler how to find that installation. With many compilers you
set the include root with -I and the directory to find libraries at link time
to the linker with -L. But you may need to consult your compiler's/dev
environment's documentation for exact details.