Re: Curb and FTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:47:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Sergio Sergio wrote:

> Hello all, I'd like to know if you have an example to upload a file to an
> ftp server, I can't find in the Curb documentation almost nothing about ftp,

curb, that's a ruby binding for libcurl right?

Bindings for libcurl tend to be rather close in functionality to the original
libcurl, so reading the C API docs is often a good way to get to know how the
binding might work and support stuff.

If not, I suggest seeking up the place where other users of that binding hang
out, possibly trying a dedicated Ruby community to start with.

This particular mailing list is mainly focused on the C API and the libcurl
library itself.