Re: autobuilds switch to git and adjust for c-ares

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:55:45 +0100

Hi Daniel,
I just took a look at your testcurl.pl changes, but dont get yet the
stuff around line 375ff: there you define starting at line 379 a
function 'sub gitpull()', but I dont see this function ever called, and
I think this is the prob why my builds do not automatically update git,
see f.e. here a recent build:
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20100327135059-10056
there you see:
testcurl: curl is verified to be a fine git source dir
testcurl: build dir build-12749 was created fine
testcurl: The most recent git commits:

but no 'run git pull' which should happen before the last commit list;
also I believe the git pull should happen before the build dir is
created and changed into the build dir, and not afterwards ...

or what I'm missing?

Gün.