Slow connection

From: Dlpnet <dlpnet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:11:40 +0100

Hello all,

I m not sure it is a CURL problem (and in fact, I don t think so but ...)
but my application is uploading some files to Amazon AWS (in http to the S3
servers) and the upload process is very slow. We checked from different
location in different country and it is always the same, the upload is very
slow whereas the download is quite good. I ve already posted this problem
to the Amazon forum but I would like to know if someone has an idea if this
could come from the CURL lib and if I have anything to check.

Thanks

Dlp