Re: After the first twelve years

From: Fredrik Gustafsson <iveqy_at_iveqy.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:25:34 +0100

> Tomorrow, on March 20 2010, it is exactly 12 years since the first
> release of curl. It is about time to freshen up a few things in this
> project.
Congratualations! Libcurl is really a very pleasant library.
> Version control

Although I'm a git fanboy I wonder why mercurial isn't choosed instead.
Beeing a multiplatform program like curl, mercurial has a lot better
platform independence than git.

> A little outstanding question is how to deal with c-ares which so far
> has...
How about using a git superproject for curl and c-ares as a subproject?
Then we have the cookie and can eat it at the same time...

Med vänliga hälsningar
Fredrik