Re: cURL curl-7.20.1-20100304 v. VMS

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 03:21:43 +0100

2010/3/4, Steven M. Schweda wrote:

> While fooling around with a recent snapshot (curl-7.20.1-20100304)
> [...]
> Apparently, the manually made "packages/vms/config-vms.h" has fallen
> behind. (Like, I'd guess, (m)any other manually made "config-XXX.h"
> files.)
> [...]

Ah, yes. I updated other manually built config*.h files, but missed to
update the vms one.

This has been fixed in CVS now.

Probably I missed it due to being located in the packages subdir,
while other config files are located in the 'lib' and 'src' subdirs.
But I'm not sure if it is worth moving it to the 'lib' subdir, as this
would probably require some adjustments to the VMS build scripts. What
do you think?

--
-=[Yang]=-