Re: scp copy large files. Failure when receiving data from the peer

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:51:46 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010, Bradford Kennedy wrote:

> I am getting the "Failure when receiving data from the peer" error message
> when I try to download a large file using ssh.

I'd like to ask you to go fetch the latest libssh2 package and build one of
the example SCP source codes in that package, and try that against this
particualr server and see if you can download the same file with that.

My guess is that you've hit a libssh2-related problem, and that it is either
already fixed in a more recent libssh2 release or that the problem should be
taken to the libssh2 team and debugged and worked on there...