RE: Sending SOAP query using CURLOPT_POST not working for me

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 23:57:18 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, nitin.mittal_at_rsa.com wrote:

> < HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
> < HTTP/1.1 415
> < Server: Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0
> < Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 05:19:44 GMT
> < Connection: close
> <
> * Closing connection #0
>
> Still the response, (which I am expecting ) is missing from the server. I am
> expecting application, system or security events to be returned from server.

As you can see from that response above, libcurl is doing everything as you'd
expect but you get a 415 response code back and Content-Length: 0 so there's
no body in there.

The 415 probably hints you that something in your request isn't good enough...
Possibly the server log contains more useful info about what the exact problem
is.