Re: cURL 7.19.7 v. VMS

From: Craig Berry <craigberry_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:34:26 -0600

On Wednesday, December 30, 2009, at 09:44AM, "Yang Tse" <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>2009/12/30, Craig A. Berry wrote:
>
>> I recommend the revised patch (attached here). There are likely other
>> things we can or should do, but this is a step forward.

I think Steven answered the other questions.

>The patch also enables LDAP support as default build configuration.
>Will it build in this way on any VMS system, or at least in most of
>them?

No, it only gives you LDAP if you explicitly ask for it. If you explicitly ask for it on a system that doesn't have the ldap library, you get a compile failure in lib/ldap.c because it can't find ldap.h (I actually tried this); that seems like a good enough indication that something's wrong.