Re: NSS enabled autobuild issues

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:29:54 +0100

Hi Yang,
Yang Tse schrieb:
> 2) One of Guenter's NSS enabled autobuilds, with description 'OpenSuSE
> 11.1 Linux 2.6.27.39 x86_64 - gcc 4.3.2' routinely fail on test cases
> 310 311 312. It seems to be some sort of certificate related issue,
> not sure if truly a NSS problem or some sort of problem on the
> certificates used for the tests.
yep; I looked also at it, and I believe its because OpenSuSE's NSS
doesnt include the PEM reader lib; this is currently a RH-thing only,
and therefore NSS cant read the PEM certs; perhaps we can create a NSS
cert db, and use this when we test NSS-enabled builds?

Probably something Peter knows best since he did the OpenSSL tests.

Gün.