Re: Memory leak in curl to support HTTPS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:36:35 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Guo, Jerry (NSN - CN/Cheng Du) wrote:

> There is a memory leak in curl 7.19.7 when I use it to do some HTTPS
> connection with an HTTPS server. The openssl version is 0.9.7a.

So tell us how to repeat this!

And also, OpenSSL 0.9.7a was released in February 2003. Don't you think they
might've fixed a memory leak or two since? I mean, how can you even tell that
libcurl is to blame here?

To me it seems insane to even consider chasing after problems while using such
an old component.