curl_easy_perform() wouldn't return after receiving all the data

From: Goden Wang <godenwang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:44:25 +0800

Hi fellows,

I got some problems, curlTest.tar is a simpe reproduce code for the
problem.

As I know now, the problem can be described as "curl_easy_perform() wouldn't
return after receiving all the data".

I have found some information in the mailing list, but all the discussion
didn't help me on this problem.

in the code, I called curl_easy_perform() twice, the first time , it worked
well, and the next , it stops without return. see details in the curlTest
code.

reproduce the problem quickly in the following way:

tar -xvvf curlTest.tar
cd curlTest
make httppost
./bin/httppost

I was working on a network program and want to free it on sourceforge for I
didn't found any software alike.

you can see the TCP packet streams with wireshark in file
curl_wouldn't_return_538.cap, set the filter to

ip.addr == 61.148.212.37
to filter other nonsence packets, in packet No 538, you can see the HTTP 200
OK is back to curl, but the curl didn't return,

Thanks for any tips you offered.