another docs format (was Re: IMAP, POP3, SMTP and their TLS siblings)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:28:18 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009, Marco Maggi wrote:

>> I've not yet seen anyone suggest a complete way to a format that is easier
>> to maintain and that offers the same outputs we have today
>
> Your call. Would it be a problem for someone if I do the conversion
> nevertheless?

So you are saying you would be able to generate the same set of outputs with
your tools/format of choice and as a bonus use an easier source format?

> And what copyright notice and license should I use?

A conversion will not change copyright nor license so you'd keep the ones
already in use: I figure all man pages have my copyright and the standard curl
source MIT license header.