clear writer cache from libcurl

From: Sebastian Ortwein <kernel_panic_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:30:35 +0200

Hey

The following problem:
I want to catch a lightstreamer stocklist like this demo shows:
http://www.lightstreamer.com/demo/StockListDemo/

It open two page's, one to control and one to get the stocks. The Page
who get the stocks will sends the stocks on a
endless loadloop (every second a TCP packet will be send).
My Program will open a thread and get the Page within the loadloop,
libcurl will never end to load the Page. Thar will
be okay.

My question:
Can I clear the writercache after I get the Code with the writer
function in curl_easy_getinfo() ? Without this libcurl
will save megabytes in the Ram.

Sorry for my bad english.

Sebastian