planning for the 7.19.7

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:28:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hello friends,

We've already passed mid-September and I will be away from home (and most of
my internet-related activities) during the two first weeks of October. I now
aim for a release in the first half of November.

Let's try to start the 14 day feature freeze after I get back, like around
October 22nd and then if things work out fine release 7.19.7 on November 5.

Please help out to fix bugs and if you have pending issues or problems or
patches or whatever, do remind us about their existance etc.