Re: NSS support quirks

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 22:25:55 +0200

Hi,
Kamil Dudka schrieb:
> I agree. The prefix should not be hardcoded in the sources. I can confirm
> the mess in prefixes. We have NSS and NSPR headers in "nss3/" and "nspr4/"
> directories on Fedora in contrast to e.g. Gentoo Linux which has the same
> headers in "nss/" and "nspr/" directories.
>
> Over all I like the change. I'll try ASAP if it still compiles fine.
ok, just added casts for another 2 warnings with 64bit Linux:
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20090906193908-12500#prob118
and while on that I wondered why one time we use
PR_MillisecondsToInterval() and the other time PR_SecondsToInterval()
although both have same parameter data->set.timeout ?
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/lib/nss.c.diff?r1=1.55&r2=1.56
is this really correct that way?

Gün.