Re: NSS support quirks

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:32:55 +0200

On Sunday 06 of September 2009 20:02:15 Guenter wrote:
> Daniel Stenberg schrieb:
> > We should try to avoid the prefix as it seems different distros have
> > different prefixes - I actually once tried to get the NSS guys to work
> > on unifying that but I failed to attract interest to the particular
> > problems this flux causes. Thus we should be prepared that this will
> > remain like this for the forseeable future.
>
> ok, just added.

I agree. The prefix should not be hardcoded in the sources. I can confirm
the mess in prefixes. We have NSS and NSPR headers in "nss3/" and "nspr4/"
directories on Fedora in contrast to e.g. Gentoo Linux which has the same
headers in "nss/" and "nspr/" directories.

Over all I like the change. I'll try ASAP if it still compiles fine.

Kamil