Re: renaming of config.h to curl_config.h

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 03:46:14 +0200

Hi,
Guenter schrieb:
> it seems to me that if we compile ares with --enable-debug then it plugs
> in ./lib/memdebug.h which then via ./lib/setup.h wants to include
> curl_config.h, but since we build ares first seems this is not created
> at this stage ...; I guess formerly we had both the ares/config.h and
> lib/config.h and it just used the ares one
I was wrong with the above since curl_config.h must already be present
since the build logs display it before the error occures; so it might be
that we have no include path to ./lib from ares side; strange though
that ./lib/memdebug.h also only includes setup.h and there the setup.h
in lib dir is used, but when setup.h tries to include curl_config.h is
seems not found in lib dir ...

puzzled ...

Gün.