Re: Sending Large file using HTTPPOST fails with error CURLE_SEND_ERROR

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:19:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, chandrakant gupta wrote:

This is my last response to you if you don't stop top-posting.

> I am sending code of readcallback and uploadfile.

I asked for a full code so that we can try it out in our ends. I did that
simply because it would be easier and faster to see if the 10MB case works for
us or not.

In general it is a good idea for you to help us help you if you really want
our help. And adhering to the list etiquette is a good idea too.