Re: Djgpp make

From: jvp <jvp_at_compu-weigh.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:15:02 +1000

Hi all

Still dont know how to list to the same thread, but....

yang, you sure picked it. I have my screen fairly bright and those
single quotes went completely unseen.

The process goes further, and compiles all files, and then:
c:/djgpp/bin/make.exe -C src -f Makefile.dj
make.exe[1]: Entering directory `c:/Curl/src'
gcc -o curl.exe djgpp/main.o djgpp/hugehelp.o djgpp/urlglob.o
djgpp/writeout.o d
jgpp/writeenv.o djgpp/getpass.o djgpp/homedir.o djgpp/curlutil.o
../lib/libcurl.

I dont understand why these 8 .o files were created in a different directory
then

a C:/NET/lib/libwatt.a
collect2: ld terminated with signal 1023 [(null)], core dumped
make.exe[1]: *** [curl.exe] Error 1
make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `c:/Curl/src'
make.exe: *** [djgpp] Error 2
C:\Curl>
When it goes for my recently compiled Libwatt.a it drops out with an error.
"Core dumped" what does this mean.? I looked to see if any error files
were dumped
but couldnt find any.

It did create Libcurl.a in \lib. but if it didnt finish cleanly then I
cant trust it.
I have to say, that I had to rem out some Timeofday statements in the
building of the
Watt library, so this dirty finish could be from that perhaps ??

REgards
Jan van de Poll