Re: Djgpp Make

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:36:43 +0200

Hi jvp,

> > When you get that error which are the contents of src\config.h ?
> >
> The only Line is:
> '#include "../lib/config.dos"'

Ok, we had it right in front of our eyes. Look at those nasty single
quotes surrounding the whole line, these are actually inside
src\config.h converting it into something bad.

I have committed into CVS a fix for this. Please try daily snapshot
http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/ dated June 13, 2009 or later to verify
if things go more smoothly now.

> > Do you have other config.h files besides the ones in lib and src subdirectories?

DJGPP has a config.h file in compiler's subdirectory include/sys. If
daily snapshot mentioned above still fails, rename
include/sys/config.h to include/sys/config.bad and try again.

And report back your findings, good or bad.

Once everything works for you, it would be nice if you wrote up
something that could be included in file docs/INSTALL as a DJGPP
specific section.

--
-=[Yang]=-