Re: sukender: curl/include/curl curl.h,1.380,1.381

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:56:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Sukender wrote:

> the fact is that it will probably be totally impossible for me to work on it
> in a few weeks (or months?), and this surely for a year or so. I simply
> would like to "have most of it done" before that deadline. I simply hate
> beginning things without finishing my job.

I understand your desire and I do appreciate that willingness to make
soemthing "complete". But it needs to be done right too, and if nobody else is
around after you to keep up the tradition and maintain/improve the cmake build
system further it is all pointless anyway... This is not a one-shot job. It
will be constant maintainance from this day on!

>> I don't see why we need this at all, as I mentioned in my previous
>> response.
>
> Well, because tests/server won't compile properly under Windows:

But... those two "extra" functions aren't used in the server are they? I
thought they were used by lib558?