Re: sukender: curl/include/curl curl.h,1.380,1.381

From: Sukender <suky0001_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:11:04 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Sukender wrote:
>
>> As explained before, my knowledge of libcurl is (very) limited, as
>> well as my time for it. So if you got an idea to fix the problem, I'll
>> take it.
>
> You need to learn to slow down, ask questions, discuss alternatives and
> then act. Nobody is expected to know everything, but lots of people here
> have good ideas and know stuff if you just allow us to respond and
> contribute.

Your point of view is clever and I understand. However, the fact is that it will probably be totally impossible for me to work on it in a few weeks (or months?), and this surely for a year or so. I simply would like to "have most of it done" before that deadline. I simply hate beginning things without finishing my job. Anyway, I'll discuss more and try to not go too fast. Message received. :)
(I'll rollback my change ASAP)

>> Or maybe renaming the definition and adding comments would be enough?
>
> I don't see why we need this at all, as I mentioned in my previous
> response.

Well, because tests/server won't compile properly under Windows: having a function both being "imported" *and* defined in the same project is a mistake. Or maybe I missed something?

--
Sukender