build-Issue with libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc

From: Kishore Anumakonda <Venu_Anumakonda_at_infosys.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:57:51 +0530

Hi,
There is no curllib.dsw under lib directory of the downloaded version "libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc.zip".

I found the curllib.dll & lib files already built under debug folder, so I just used directly. But, when I tried to link to the program suggested in the attached pdf then it's not working and throwing the following error,
LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe C:\Testlibcurl\curllib.dll for its manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002

Please suggest.

Thanks, Kishore

Infosys e-mail system.